Iseehear Support Desk:
The Iseehear Support Desk is located in Toronto, Canada.
If you are experiencing any problems with Iseehear's products and / or websites, please provide us with your feedback at email@example.com.
You can contact the Support Desk Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST (Toronto) at (1) 416 226 3375.
Our Corporate mailing address is:
5700 Yonge St.
Canada M2M 4K2
Support Desk Information and Tips:
I Can Not Login:
The tips below are for registered subscribers
- Have you registered for the Early Adopter Program? If not please register here.
- Have you subscribed to the SoftMouseDB? If not please register here.
- If you did not provide a valid e-mail address when first creating your Iseehear account then please re-register and provide accurate information.
- Please refresh the login access page then re-enter your username, password and security code.
- Please check that you are logging in with your correct user name and password
- Please make sure that your caps lock key is turned off when entering your user name and password.
- If you are unable to login after trying the above suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I Forgot My Password:
Please follow the steps below if you have forgotten your password to your Iseehear web property:
Note: To ensure that you receive emails from Iseehear, we recommend that you adjust your e-mail filtering program to include the "iseehear.com" domain in your safe e-mail list.
- Please email us at email@example.com to request a new password. Please include in this email:
- The email address that you provided to us upon your registration.
- The full name that you provided to us upon your registration.
- "Forgot my password" as your email subject line.
- We will e-mail your new password to the email address that you provided to us upon your registration
Scheduled Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures:
To view future Scheduled Upgrades and System Maintenance dates please click here
To read Emergency Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures please click here
To maintain the highest levels of quality in our data centers, Iseehear must periodically perform scheduled system maintenance and upgrades. The Scheduled Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures assist us in ensuring the relevance, security and performance of the Iseehear systems.
All scheduled upgrades and system maintenance procedures are conducted on Saturday evenings at 8:00 p.m. EST (Toronto) in order to minimize inconvenience to our subscribers around the world.
Notice: In order to minimize the impact of the temporary service interruption:
- Iseehear will provide advance notice of Scheduled Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures to ensure subscribers have sufficient time to plan and prepare for the temporary service interruption.
- Application access will be temporarily unavailable in order to execute the upgrade or system maintenance procedures.
- Dates and times for all scheduled upgrades and system maintenance procedures will be posted in advance in the Notice Board section on the login access pages, on the Iseehear Blogs and via Iseehear Twitter posts.
- Upgrades to applications will not affect the data that you have entered into them.
Emergency Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures:
Emergency Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures are unscheduled procedures performed in order to keep the Iseehear systems and services performing at first in class service levels.
Iseehear will post (to Notice Board section on the login access pages, on the Iseehear Blogs and via Iseehear Twitter posts) and Subscribers will receive an emergency maintenance notice informing of the unscheduled event.
Iseehear will keep you informed of our progress and estimated time to resumption of affected systems and services.
Site Maintenance Error Page Message:
Site Maintenance Page Error indicates that system maintenance procedures are in progress. During this procedure, your account will be temporarily unavailable.
E-mail SPAM Filters:
Your Iseehear - SoftMouseDB account information communicated through email may be affected by any e-mail filtering "SPAM". To ensure that you receive emails from Iseehear, we recommend that you adjust your e-mail filtering program to include the "iseehear.com" domain in your safe e-mail list.
SoftMouseDB Internet Technical Requirements:
To effectively navigate Iseehear Internet properties, it is recommended that you use a web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
To download the latest versions of these browsers, click on the appropriate link below to download from their authorized websites:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
The documents you can download from our web properties are saved in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader Software installed on your computer to be able to read or print the documents. The Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe.
Iseehear’s IT Bench provides custom software development for scientists. Through the IT Bench service Iseehear develops custom software tools or features that address your research and experiment needs.
Learn more about IT Bench.
You do the science. Iseehear develops the tools and takes care of the information technology.
Please feel free to contact us with your software and information technology requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.