SoftMouse DB Mouse Colony Management Database
SoftMouse DB Mouse Colony Management in the Cloud
Iseehear's flagship product, SoftMouse DB Animal Colony Management Software, is a Cloud based mouse breeding and colony maintenance software program that is ideally designed for academic researchers, animal technicians and laboratory clusters, to allow them to increase efficiency and productivity in the management of their mouselines, cages and mouse related experiments.
Why should you use SoftMouse DB Mouse Colony Management?
Iseehear’s subscribers find that SoftMouse DB has helped them to save time spent on maintaining error-prone, paper-based recording systems previously in use.
SoftMouse DB can also help reduce daily, monthly, yearly mouse costs by keeping an up-to-date inventory of your colony with exact numbers of active mice and cages.
What does SoftMouse DB Mouse Colony Management do?
In addition, SoftMouse DB Mouse Colony Management is...
- Track single mouse ancestry, genetic history and relationships
- Easily tag and assign genotypes to new mice and litters
- Manage breeding strategies including multiple breeder-crosses and cross-fostering
- Create timed-pregnancy matings and embryonic litter records
- Quickly wean multiple litter and distribute to new cages
- Schedule alerts for timed activities such as weaning and plug date tracking
- Organize mice into experimental groups based on customizable categorization
- Filter large sets of mouse, breeding, litter or cage data to quickly find records of interest
- Export data in spreadsheet format or print to PDF format
- Multi-user capability allows sharing of mouse records at view and edit level to facilitate communication between researchers and animal health technicians
- Designed to minimize data entry so as to allow scientists to focus on their research
- Accessible from web-linked device, including laptops, iPads and tablet PCs
- Continuously being improved based on user feedback and suggestions
- Supported by a dedicated team available to provide assistance when needed
Free Customer Support Services:
These features are included in the annual Subscription
With an annual SoftMouse DB™ subscription, you will receive the following customer support services at no additional cost, in addition to access to the complete SoftMouse DB™ colony management functionality.
Core Features, Descriptions, Benefits at a Glance
|General Cost Benefits
||• No hardware costs, No additional IT staff costs, No maintenance costs, No license audit costs for the client.
||• 128-bit encryption (SSL), which encrypts all data being transmitted over the Internet
• The application and database are hosted at IseehearDB's state of the art secure data center
|One-click Personal Back up
||• One-click data export to Spreadsheet and PDF from within SoftMouse DB™ is available
||• Feedback button is located on the application interface. User feedback and requirements are welcomed and encouraged for further tailoring of SoftMouseDB™
||• 1 gigabyte (GB) of Data Storage
| Remote Back up
||• Data is automatically backed up at a secure secondary location once a day
||• The Iseehear Support team is available to you by e-mail and telephone to answer any technical, functional and general questions you may have
•Easy access to Support Desk and Trouble Ticket buttons located on the application interface
|System Monitoring, Maintenance and Application Upgrade
||• The Iseehear Support Team will monitor the system, perform all system maintenance and application upgrades
||• Access to the Iseehear Early Adopter Program, which gives our subscribers the ability to test out new features before commercial release and submit feedback for new feature requests and new functionality
SoftMouse DB Pricing Schedule:
To learn more about the SoftMouse DB pricing options please visit the Iseehear Corporate website
Iseehear Inc.is a privately held Internet software and database company developing novel and proprietary data management solutions for the biomedical research community. Iseehear’s Internet based information technology solutions provide the platform and enabling technologies, which complement the advances in genetics and genomics research and facilitate the capture, recording, protection and storage of research data and intellectual property.
Iseehear has several research management solutions in the pipeline, including the SoftMouse System and the NeuroMouse project management application.
Iseehear has two Internet based data management services available at this time. The SoftMouse System and the Iseehear Digital Scrap Paper (complimentary Practice Database account provided to each subscriber) are in use by subscribers in prominent universities and research oriented companies in Canada, the United States, the European Union and Asia.
Iseehear's mission is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical Research Lifecycle Management and research pathways to discovery, by increasing research productivity, accelerating the discovery process and enhancing the capture and filing of intellectual property. Iseehear’s mandate is to develop Internet services, databases and software tools that stimulate research and knowledge translation, ultimately speeding up the process of arriving at scientific discoveries.