SoftMouseDB for Academia
SoftMouseDB for Academia:
Iseehear offers a highly configurable system that will help to ensure that the management of research is more responsive to the needs of the researcher and that the appropriate data is provided to the right people at the right time, resulting in an overall increased efficiency and decreased costs.
Iseehear's flagship product, SoftMouseDB, is a web-based mouse breeding and colony maintenance software program that is ideally designed for academic researchers and laboratory clusters, to allow them to increase efficiency and productivity in the management of their mouselines, cages and mouse related experiments.
The SoftMouseDB record-keeping system is:
The SoftMouseDB record-keeping system provides core features designed for world-class researchers who conduct mouse model experiments in a wide range of life science research fields including genetics, embryology, immunology, neuroscience, genomics, stem cell research and cancer research.
- A database-driven, web-based mouse work management tool
- Designed for life science laboratory research involving mouse genetics and mouse model experiments
- Specialized for transgenic mouse breeding and mouseline colony maintenance
These core features include:
- Mouse Breeding and Colony Maintenance Tracking
- Transparent Record Keeping of Mouse Experiments
- Web-based Data Access, Storage and Backup
- Local Back Up and Data Protection: Export your Records to a Spreadsheet
- ...and many more features!